"Inheriting history and innovating the future", old objects and old photos, as a true record of historical events, social changes, and living conditions, have witnessed more than 60 years of development and achievements of Hanyang municipal administration, and carry the historical memories of several generations of Hanyang municipal administration . In order to comprehensively and systematically collect and sort out the stormy history, vicissitudes, and glorious achievements of Hanyang Municipal Administration for more than 60 years; to display the spirit and style of Hanyang municipal people who dare to be pioneers and dedication; Publicly collect old photos, old objects and related historical materials of Hanyang municipal government to the whole society. The relevant matters are notified as follows:
Hanyang District Construction Bureau, all employees of Hanyang Municipal Administration, retired veteran comrades, comrades who have worked in Hanyang District Construction Bureau, Hanyang Municipal Administration, and people from all walks of life who have contact with Hanyang District Construction Bureau and Hanyang Municipal Administration.
(1) Real-life photos and objects that reflect the changes in the appearance of the company's office in different periods of time;
(2) Photos and physical objects reflecting the production and operation work and the appearance of employees since the establishment of Hanyang Municipal Administration.
1. Photos and physical objects of leaders and social figures at all levels in person or participating in activities related to the management of Hanyang municipalities;
2. Photos and objects of important events, meetings, and events in Hanyang municipal administration;
3. Photos and objects reflecting the construction process and results of the project;
4. Photos and objects of the party's spiritual civilization and management work;
5. Tools, instruments and office supplies used in production and work;
6. The trophies, certificates, medals, medals, pennants, honor certificates and other objects obtained by the company or individual in various activities;
7. Used plaques, deactivated various seals, souvenirs and promotional materials formed in various major events;
8. Pictures and objects that reflect the care and help of employees in Hanyang's life;
9. Photos and physical objects of employees participating and participating in Hanyang municipal work and activities;
10. Historical data from all sectors of society reflecting Hanyang municipal administration;
(3) Other photos, objects and historical materials that are valuable and meaningful to Hanyang Municipal Administration.
2002 Yangtze River Bridge pavement maintenance and renovation project was completed
Hanyang Municipal Project Management Office was unveiled in 2012
Hanyang Municipal Machinery Team Site
3. Solicitation requirements
(1) According to the principle of "authenticity, reliability, and accuracy," old photos require that the images are basically clear and the content is true and unaltered; old objects are required to be basically complete and not imitation.
(2) The original photo or reprinted photo can be used, and the size is not limited. Provide photos with concise text as much as possible, explaining the time, content, event, place, person name, photo background, photo source, owner name, address, and contact phone number of each photo taken. Old objects should also be accompanied by a brief description. The old photos are scanned and returned to the owner (department) or individual. They can also be donated to Hanyang Municipal Government for donation for future exhibition in the cultural exhibition hall.
(3) The copyright of old photos, the ownership of old objects belongs to the owner of the photos, and Hanyang Municipal Government has the right to use them.
Fourth, the purpose of solicitation
According to the collection of old photos, Hanyang Municipal Government will organize experts in related fields to research, develop and use the photos:
(1) Select some outstanding works for publicity on the website of Hanyang Municipal Group Corporation, "Hanyang Municipal News", and WeChat public account.
(2) The outstanding works will be used in "Hanyang Municipal Enterprise Culture Story Collection" and "Hanyang Municipal Government".
(3) Old photos and old objects that are meaningful to be exhibited will be exhibited in Hanyang Municipal Enterprise Culture Exhibition Hall.
V. Specific rewards
(1) Issue a donation certificate to the donor and sign a donation agreement.
(2) The photo materials (including physical photos and digital photos) and the physical objects are permanently collected by Hanyang Municipal Government. For the provider, one set of "Hanyang Municipal Enterprise Culture Story Collection" and "Hanyang Municipal Government Records" will be provided.
(I) Solicitation time: June 1, 2018-December 31, 2018.
(2) Widen channels and actively absorb opinions and suggestions from various parties on this solicitation activity. Through their in-depth excavation, collect more old photos, old objects and related historical materials.
(1) Please send the following items: Office of Wuhan Hanyang Municipal Construction Group Co., Ltd. Please indicate on the envelope "the collection of old photos and old objects".
(3) It is recommended to send the precious old photos and objects directly to the Hanyang Municipal Office; if there are a large number of photos or objects or it is inconvenient to send them, the Hanyang Municipal Office will send someone to collect them.
(IV) Contacts for Solicitation:
Chen Xiaoyu 15007190620 Email: email@example.com
Yin Yuhang 18324113561 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(V) Solicitation address: Office 2010, Jinlong Mansion, No. 12, Luoqi North Road, Hanyang District, Wuhan, Hubei.